Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Who is everyone's favorite.......

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    It's cool to see a mention for the hillbilly sage Charlie Gearheart and Goose Creek, what a great group over the years.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    No particular order

    CCR
    Sevendust
    Avenged Sevenfold
    Black Crowes
    Cold
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    Am I the only one who likes Papa Roach, they have always been a favorite of mine.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Am I the only one who likes Papa Roach, they have always been a favorite of mine. </div></div>

    Papa Roach aint all that bad. I like a couple of thier songs. I'm just not going buy there cd. If they happened to sing a song that I like then I would just download it. I'm going to get off subject here and talk about another band. Has anyone listen to Stone Sour? They're pretty good.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  5. #25
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    Slipknot Lite...but yeah they are pretty good.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    Man this is a tuffy, I got a 100 favorites in all walks of music, but here goes top 5, for today anyways....


    1)Cash
    2)Dierks Bentley
    3)Pearl Jam
    4)Eminem
    5)Old Crow Medicine Show
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #27
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    Pantera
    NIN
    Johnny Cash
    Creedence
    Bad Company
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #28
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    John Prine
    Carl Perkins
    Allman Brothers
    Stones
    Delbert McClinton
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  9. #29
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    I need to add one to mine, dunno why I left em out..

    Rammstein.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Who is everyone's favorite.......

    With the exception of the Stones I like all of SunTzu's picks too. I don't hate the Stones, just not a real big fan except for "Angie" and a couple of other songs.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •